|Grade Standard||Industrial Grade|
|Packaging Size||4 Ltr|
Self leveling epoxy is a type of epoxy floor coating that can be applied over concrete floors to create a durable, low maintenance flooring surface.
Specifically, self leveling epoxy flooring can be applied over old cracked and damaged concrete floors to create a smooth, seamless surface. This is because during application the epoxy spreads out to fill cracks or chips in concrete floors.
Self leveling epoxy flooring can be used in a number of applications including commercial, industrial, and residential applications.
This three part epoxy flooring product is a self leveling epoxy coating that can be applied over new or old concrete floors.
When applying self leveling epoxy, our professional installers use specialized rollers to apply the product evenly.
This epoxy flooring system then cures and becomes a smooth, durable surface.
The complete self leveling epoxy flooring application process, when performed by our experienced installers, is a quick process.
We recommend our self leveling epoxy flooring for a wide variety of industries and buildings including in:
|Packaging Size||16 kg|
|Grade Standard||Food Grade|
|No. Of Components||three component|
R 21 CE
Self-smoothing epoxy floor topping (0.5 – 2.0DESCRIPTION
R 21 CE is a high gloss, self-smoothing, epoxy resin floor finish applied between 0.5 – 2.0 mm thickness. It combines outstanding wearing properties with chemical resistance and decorative finish. Ideally suited in situations where a seamless, joint free finish is required and maximum cleanliness is essential.COLOURS
Available in any standard RAL colourFEATURES
• Seamless: easily cleanable to maintain high standards of hygiene
• Tough & Hard wearing: durable with low maintenance cost
• Resistant to a wide range of chemicals and liquids
• Self-smoothing: provides a flat high gloss finish
• Suitable for use as topping on existing epoxy screed
• Food grade: CFTRI approved; confirms to the specifications as per U.S FDA 175.300
• Supplied in pre-measured packs for 0.5 mm and 1 mm thickness requirements
Thickness 0.5 mm 1.0 / 2.0 mm
Coverage (approx.) 21.0 m² 11.5 m² / 5.75 m²